Monday, July 25, 2011

Aden, Carter and Jacob

That was one hot weekend. Wow. If I had known, I never would have left my bed. After class Friday, I went to the Shore to meet up with Amy and Aden. I realized when I got there I forgot my good camera so I had to use my backup, so you will have to excuse the pictures. Jason and Lisa came in from New York to stay with Greg and Jackie. We went over there and brought in food from Barrels. Aden, Carter and Jacob had a great time together.

I agree Aden, if I had a deck on the beach, I would never stop looking.



A little LMFAO!

Aden is going to have a little sister like Carter soon!





Let's go get some ice cream!





The Dairy Bar was packed as usual.

The boys loved the live music.









The plan was to go to the beach the next morning. The plan did not take into account 104 degrees. More on that later...

No comments: