Tuesday, July 12, 2011

My Milkshake Brings All the Boys to the Yard

Foot was x-rayed but still no word.

Saturday night, we went out to Johnny's to celebrate all the July birthdays, of which there are many in Melissa's circle, including Aden!

We had a big crowd.





When you eat out in Margate, you have to be prepared for a long dinner. We were there almost 3 hours!

Amy, belly and I

All the girls.

Aden is not going to like this...

Then to the Greenhouse for shots and a scavenger hunt!









Sunday morning, we all walked over to Juniors for breakfast. Well, they walked, I rode a bike, easier on the toe.



Melissa's friends were headed back to the New York area after.

We had a bit of a wait.

I got a milkshake. Aden's never tried one before. I gave him a little and he walked away and finished it! Ok, time for the beach...

No comments: