Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Chitty Chitty Bang Bang

It's late Wednesday night. The kids are asleep and Amy and I are somehow watching Chitty Chitty Bang Bang and enjoying it!

I don't know why I haven't shown you these yet. Ariel was born around 9:30 pm. We got into our room about 12:30 am. At 8 am, a hospital photographer came in and asked if she could take some pictures. So here is Ariel's first professional photo shoot at less than 12 hours old:











This is my favorite.



Monday morning began another busy day. First, Andy, Alicia and Devin stopped by. It was nice to see them, it had been a while.





Aden and Devin really hit it off.

Then it was off to me grandmother's house to see our cousins again.



We finally got to see Jessica who had been stuck at home with a sick Olivia.

It's a shame Noah lives so far away.

This was funny to watch.











Later that night, Jen and Howard came by. They are due with their baby girl in April.


What a day!

No comments: