Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Tossing Ariel

Saturday afternoon on the beach.  It wasn't as nice as last week.  How is it possible with three weekends left this summer, we only had one hot weekend?
 Hey Jake, how's the water ice?
 My dad and Ariel bonding.
 Cara came from New York to hang with us.
 Daddy and baby.
 Even Eva got in on the ice cream.
 It's too cold!
 I will miss this in a few weeks.  Such a long winter.
 Go Jake!  When am I going to get Aden out there?

 Trying on Jordan's glasses.
 We ran into Alex, Jordan and Amber.  Jordan is in dental school.  I bothered him about my missing molar.  He is on my side and doesn't think I need to replace it.  My dentist wants me to.

 Let's throw Ariel!

 Ariel slept for a while in the stroller.  So glad she does that.
 Grandma reading to Eva.
 My cool boy.  Let's head to the pool...

No comments: