Tuesday, September 25, 2018

Dierks Bentley who?

It's a foggy, rainy Tuesday night.  We had some crazy downpours today.  I'm getting close to making my guitar decision.  My teacher taught me some cool stuff tonight.  Back to last Sunday.  The twins worked on their homework.
 Eva and Gwen came over for dinner.  
 We got a mean game of basketball going.

 The cheering section.

 It's sad it's going to be getting cold soon.


 Fun night for all the kids.
 Our gym is having a 40th anniversary party in November with Dierks Bentley and the O Jays.  That should be fun although I'm not really sure who either of them are.

 A few quite moments for mommy and daddy!
 Football time!  Big girl Lilly was there.
 Ariel and Ashley kept busy.


 Eli grabbed a spray bottle and went after Aden's team.
 It was a warm night so they liked it!


Another big win for our boys.  
 Ariel did her cheers on the sideline.

No comments: