Tuesday, October 2, 2018

Goodbye Heather

It's Tuesday night and a very loud thunderstorm just started.  I should probably shut off the computer in case the power goes out.  A giant spider just ran across the floor in the kitchen.  I saw it out of the corner of my eye but wasn't sure wha tit was at first.  I yelled to Amy I saw something running near her and she freaked out thinking it was a mouse.  When we saw it was a spider she calmed down and helped me get it outside.  She's so scared of mice and not much else.  Anyway...

We found this from when Aden was in first grade.  It's still pretty on point!
 Gym class!

 They love it and actually pay attention.
 Amy took them to a playground.



 Finally, it was time for Ariel's Star of the Week presentation.  
 I have some long videos but pretty much all you can hear is Amy prompting Ariel on what to say so I'm not going to post them.
 You can take Amy out of the school but you can't take the school out of Amy.  Of course Ariel was poised and well spoken.




 Football!




 It was time to say goodbye to Heather.  After almost 2 years being with us almost daily, she moved to Florida.
 She will be missed.  We wish her all the best down there but hope a little bit that she might return one day.

No comments: