Monday, April 22, 2019

Pushing the Cart

I'm going to have to have some huge posts later in the week.  I took more pictures than I thought.  

Last Sunday, our first full day back in Florida.  The boys were up way too early.  
 I got them dressed and we went for a walk.  

 We found a little playground.  

 I noticed the weather in Chicago.  Those poor people.  


 Ali, Todd and the boys joined us for the beach.  I go 1000 miles away and I'm still pushing the cart!
 The kids had fun.

 Todd and Aden threw a football.
 Ariel got lots of shells.  
 Then twins were not thrilled so we headed to the pool.  
 We had Five Guys delivered.  Yum.  
 The football kept going.



 My parents flew in later that afternoon.  
 We went to dinner at the Grand Lux Cafe at Town Center Mall.


 There are lots of nice cars in Florida.
 On the way home, we stopped at a playground.  



Amy and I got a new Casper mattress!



No comments: