Monday, May 20, 2019

Mother's Day 2019

Another big post!  Mother's Day!  My parents came over and I made breakfast.  Waffles, home fries, fruit and the best thing of all, candied bacon!  I made quite a mess but I think it was all yummy.  
 Candied bacon should be part of every meal.  
 Brrrrr.
I gave Amy the best Mother's Day gift of all.  I took the kids out of the house for a couple of hours!  We went to the trampoline park.  I was expecting it to be busy as usual.  
It was totally empty!

 The kids had fun.  

Big swing.


 Rest time.  

 Playing with Snapchat.  

 Ariel was amazing at rock climbing.  


 The boys gave it a try.


Icee time.  
 Then we met Amy's family at Oishi in Newtown.  

 Eli did really well with the chopsticks!

Aden tried the salad.  One leaf and he was done.  I love that ginger dressing.  



We kept the little ones busy.
 A bubbie cupcake.  
 Back to Melissa's for dessert.  
 That was one long Mother's Day.


No comments: