Monday, April 19, 2021

Did They Seriously Not Cancel the Game


It's Monday night.  Still recovering from the weekend.  I didn't sleep much but had tons of fun.  It was an emotional roller coaster.  But I really did feel the love from so many people.  I am a lucky person!  Back to last Sunday morning.  Aden had a flag football game in the pouring rain!  I sat in the car while the practiced.  
I headed out into the rain.  
Yuck.  It was so muddy too.  
Aden was soaked immediately 
He was dripping from his ears!
Half time pep talk.  

Run Aden!


Now this is rain!

Aden got to play some QB.




Good win guys!
That was one crazy game.  
That afternoon Rachel came.  
Ariel is getting better every week.  We just need to work on her confidence.  

Pretty!


Giuliana and Alex came to play.
They had strawberries with whipped cream and chocolate chips.  
Then some gymnastics.  

 

No comments: