Sunday, November 25, 2007

Turkey Day

Well tomorrow I'm off to Orlando for my first National Swimming Pool Convention! Bet you are all jealous. This has been a really long weekend. Wednesday night, Amy and I met Adam and, Rose and Randy at the new Cheesecake Factory at the Willow Grove Mall. There wasn't a wait! We always like it there. No pictures. Thursday, Melissa was helping out at Amy's dad's beer store. Amy's cousins from Atlanta hadn't been there yet and wanted to visit. Here is Adam trying out some beer. Just kidding.


Adam did though work the register and got $7 in tips!


Brianna


Adam in the ice case.


Amy's mom and I did all the cooking for dinner. The rest of them are useless. Right before my family arrived, there was a huge crash. The chandelier over the dining room table fell! It shattered and there was glass everywhere! Thankfully it didn't happen during dinner.

Melissa, Mark and Amy.


Jenny


Chloe had a spot at the table.


The food.





Melissa and Mark.


The cake. My mom's famous chocolate cake. Melissa had requested my mom make it. My sister freaked as she finds it too tempting and forbade my mom to make it. Amy's family had a family meeting and decided there must be cake.


Mel and Jenny


Friday morning, Amy's family was over for breakfast. Everyone just pretty much ate the cake! Brianna definitely enjoyed it!

No comments: