Friday, October 10, 2008

Break the Fast

Just a little catch up.  This was sometime early this week.  Don't you just love Jonah's hair?  Jen's grandmother, my great aunt, passed away Thursday.  RIP Mildred.

I took these while he was swinging.  I was getting some big smiles.









I love how he just sits on my lap.

Last night we broke the fast at Amy's house.  Of course, I don't know how many of the twenty or so people there actually fasted, but I did.  Alex came in from school for a long weekend.  She's having fun at Penn State.  Melissa is going to spend the weekend in the Berkshires.  Amy and I don't have any plans if anyone else out there wants to hang!  We might go apple picking with the Chevra on Sunday at Linvilla Orchards.

Sol, Dave, Howard and Chad.  

The two bubbies.

Mark, Chloe and I.  We ended up staying late watching the Phillies beat the Dodgers in the first game of the NLCS.  It was very exciting!  Wee were losing until we hit 2 home runs in the same inning to take the lead.  I had tickets but didn't go to be with my family.

No comments: