Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Happy Hannukah!!!

It's now Tuesday morning and we are getting ready for our Pollyanna at work.  For the second year in a row, I bough fancy, limited edition beer from Mark as my gift.  Shhh.  Don't tell anyone.  I bought digital picture frames for my parents, sister and grandmother and Amy's parents and sister, so I am also trying to set those up.  So many pictures of Aden!  These first couple of pictures are from Friday night.  Aden was still sick but playful.



Aden likes elephants like his mommy.



This was Sunday morning after we returned from the wedding.  Aden was so happy to see his mommy.  I think she was even more happy to see him.





We got ourselves together then headed to my parent's house for some latkes!

Everyone pretty much agreed that latkes should be eaten everyday!



Aden, of course, was the big winner of the day.  He got so many presents! Doesn't he look like such a big boy here?

He loves to help unwrap the presents.

Hey Aden, this is just a warm up.  Wait till next year!

We had a nice afternoon, then it was off to Adam and Kasia's house.

Liana lit the first candle.

I think we need to find Aden's kippah.  He will be saying the prayers next year!  We signed him up for daycare at Ohev Shalom, so he should be learning Hebrew in no time!

Jasmin made a quick appearance.

Amy had fun decorating the tree.

Melissa did most of the work.

Later that night, we had a few more presents to open!

No comments: