Monday, September 20, 2010

Getting Better at Sports

It's Monday and wow are my allergies bad. So totally clogged. Sleeping last night was not fun. Friday night, Amy and I went with Melissa and Mark to Kol Nidre services. Does anyone have any idea what Rabbi Leib was talking about? Fasting was not easy Saturday. Amy and I were both cranky all day. I think we committed more sins because of hunger then we were absolved of by fasting! Saturday night, we broke the fast at Melissa's house. We had a big crowd and a great time but I didn't take any pictures because I was still cranky!

Sunday morning, we went for a walk and Aden had to stop and see if Michael was home.

He was!!!

Michael gave Aden some golf lessons. Maybe he will be ready to play Brendan soon.





We put on Aden's jersey for the Eagles game and he immediately went into his playroom and found his football. Uncle Mark taught him how to catch and throw.





All ready!



Tackling Mark is fun!







I'm ready to take the pictures now!

Give it back!

No comments: