Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Spoiled Little Boy!

Monday, Aden was tired after school.

We are glad they keep him so busy.

Enough energy for ice cream though!

Tuesday, when I got to school, Aden was doing some yoga.

Another fun day at camp. (yes, he is still calling it camp)

Aden challenged Mitchell to some hockey! Mitchell almost kept up. (he actually might get a hockey scholarship for college)

He will be ready for t-ball in the Spring.

Not sure why he was so active but it was fun.

We have a surprise inside...

I wasn't going to show it to him right away but he saw the box and went nuts. Bubbie and Grandpop know what Aden likes! A giant, metal pedal Thomas train.

So excited. I will post a video later.

He couldn't quite reach he pedals. I will have to get blocks.



He pushed it in circles all through dinner. Amy was mad at me for showing it to him before dinner. It was all he could think about!

This morning, he kept saying hi to Thomas!

I had to to drag him away to go to school.

No comments: