Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Simeone Foundation Automotive Museum

What a week it's been. I think I mentioned I had a root canal last Monday. Saturday night, while chewing, I heard a loud snap! All the sudden, I had a horrible pain in my mouth. I was hoping that maybe I just broke the temporary crown but turns out, the whole tooth snapped in half! There was nothing they could do except remove it. That was not a fun way to spend my Monday. It's now Tuesday morning and I just ate my first solid food since Saturday. A soft cookie. Now I have to let it heal then start working on the implant.

Saturday, Amy had a class in Doylestown. I took Aden up there to meet her for lunch and some shopping.





Saturday night, Amy and I went to a charity auction at the Simeone Foundation Automotive Museum. It was for the Golden Slipper Club, a group I have been a member of for years. The museum was near the airport and quite an amazing place.

It was a private collection of race cars. Most of which are famous for winning races.

I promise I will post more Aden pictures soon, you can skip the cars if you want.













There were about 300 people there.

They had a comedian that used to write Seinfeld.







No comments: