Monday, January 30, 2012

Howard returns

Happy Monday!!! I've restarted listening to Howard Stern. I listened every day until about 6 years ago when he went to Sirius but I have it now in my car and iPhone. I actually missed him! I have it on now as I'm typing. Anyway, Friday we got another cute gift for Ariel. We then went out to dinner with Andy and Alicia and Howard and Jen in Doyelstown. Amy's parents, Melissa and Mark and Bev all came over to watch the kids. We missed a party!

Doing a little modeling on Saturday morning.





Haircut time again. His hair grows like crazy.



Almost time for you!



Our handsome boy!

We dropped off Ariel with Judy and Alex and took Aden to see Beauty and the Beast in 3D. Amy was in heaven. A quick stop to Styer Orchards for ice cream.

So much to see there.

A few varieties of apple pie.

Strawberry ice cream!

Back to Judy's to pick up the little girl. They had a great time with her.



First night in the crib!

She's ready!

Actually, she decided she wanted to sleep with her big brother.



Aden read to her then she slept 7 hours in her crib!

No comments: