Monday, February 6, 2012

PCA

Happy Monday! Friday night, I went to a monthly meeting of the Porsche Club of America. I just joined and was happy that the meeting was close to home. It changes locations every month. I did not know what to expect.

Huge turnout!

The new 911! It just came out this week.

One for Ariel.

One for Aden.

They told us about up coming events. Who is up for a road rally with me?

They gave me a really nice welcome present!

Our new washer and dryers being delivered. We decided to go with Samsung high efficiency top loaders. So far so good. We really like them.

Saturday, I went up to Princeton Porsche for their party to welcome the new 911.

Fresh breakfast anyone?

I got a nice long drive. Of course at one point, there was a cop behind me, but it was awesome.

I got back at 12 and dropped off Aden at Melanie's house. That was the first time we sent him for a play date by himself. He was there for hours! That was great of Melanie to give us a break. We will have to do it more often! I took Ariel to go pick him up.



She fits right in!





Of course, Aden didn't want to leave. That night, we took the kids and met Melissa and Mark and Bev at La Stalla. What a crazy place but the food is excellent.

No comments: