Monday, August 12, 2013

Clam Chowder

Well I have a partially working computer, that's 1 for 2, and an awesome new tv so things are looking up!

Back to Saturday.  The cousins decided to stay and swim.  First some modeling.

 It sucks Noah lives all the way in LA.  The boys would be so close.
 Giving the great grandkids some life lessons.
 Cheese face.
 Baby's feet!
 Ok, time to swim.


Yes, you too!

 We forgot her swimmie diaper and suit.  Those real diapers are super absorbent.  It got huge!


 I still haven't tried the slide.  Next weekend.


Swimming wasn't enough, Aden wanted to go on the wave runner.
First grandpop took him out, then I did!  He kept saying don't go fast!
Some ice cream to celebrate.
Helping aunt Melissa with her makeup.  She's getting closer with the lipstick.
Melissa and Mark had their friend Rich's wedding at the Sea View close by.
The 2 1/2 of them had a great time.
Amy and I met my cousin's Lisa and Ronnie at Smith's Clam Bar.  I've mentioned it before, no AC, dumpy shack, no reservations or alcohol and a minimum hour wait, but apparently good seafood.  I say that because I'm the only one there who orders the fried chicken.  Amy likes the clam soup and crab cakes.
We brought drinks so the wait wasn't bad.
It was fun hanging.
The kids both slept in their own beds through the night and totally missed the transformer that blew up right outside our window.  We were in the dark for several hours.  I guess it was night time and dark but when the lights are out on the whole block, it gets really dark.

No comments: