Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Let's Go Fly a Kite

Sunday morning we headed to the playground.

 We weren't there long.
 We wanted to get to the beach at a decent hour.
 Ariel Aden and Jacob started off with some football.
 Uncle Mark is doing a lot of work!
  Some action shots.





 Serious.
 It will be fun next Summer when Eva is running around.  
 These are sweet pics.


 There's that smile.
 Jaime, Abby and Jared joined us.  Jaime did great playing with the kids for hours.





 My girlie.
 My dad holding Eva.
 Ariel and Mark bonding.

 That night Aden hung with my parents and sister and Amy, Ariel and I had dinner at Sofia.

 Aden loves to play kid's Monopoly and Scrabble.  Makes us happy.

 Ok, getting later, we have to get up early to leave.
 This was early Monday morning.  The first night that all three kids slept together.  Eva did leave at some point but I call it a success!

No comments: