Sunday, December 25, 2016

TNT Amusements

It's Sunday night.  Christmas Night and the second night of Hanukkah.  I don't know if anyone will be looking at this this week so I'm going to do some smaller posts.  The kids are asleep and I just set up the Hanukkah elves having a snowball fight.  I will post all the elf pictures together after the week.

Back to last Saturday.  What's going on Eli?
 Aden had a birthday party at TNT Amusements.  It was for a kid from camp whose mother I grew up with.  So that was a nice flash from the past.  Aden and Jason were a little out of their element.  These are my games from the 80's and 90's.



 The place is cool but could use a little updating.
 There are things to see everywhere.
 Very serious pinball player.
 Too cool.


 Totally my kind of place.
 Ariel getting her makeup ready for a party!

We went to the neighbors.  


 They had a big tree and some strong whiskey!
 Even baby Jake was partying with us.

No comments: