Wednesday, December 13, 2017

Broadway Santa

I wasn't sure what to do with this post.  I took a ton of pictures and videos at Ariel's school play.  I think tonight I'm just going to post some pics and tomorrow I will do the videos.  I know it's a lot of pics of the same thing but I just love all of Ariel's expressions.  By the way, it's snowing right now.  Ugh.  

What is this in our tree?  Bee hive?  Bird nest?
 Our big boy!
 Celebrating his big day by running around like crazy.

 It will be your day soon!
 I went to a dinner at synagogue where former Eagle John Runyan was the guest speaker.  I should have taken a picture with him so you could see how huge he is.  
 It was a fascinating talk about his time in the NFL and in Congress.  So many things I didn't know about.  
Friday night, we had Ariel's school play.  It's been a long process.  Many night practices.  We had fun but we are glad it's over.  Mrs. Maria made an original play this year.

 The cast were the kindergartners and the elementary school kids that come to Breezy Point before or after school.  
 It was standing room only.  This pic was taken early, eventually there were as many people standing as sitting.  
 Here we go!
 Ariel found Aden.
 There he is!
 The play was pretty cute for an original.  Southampton Day Camp can learn a lot from Mrs. Maria.  
 One dance number.




 The older kids were cute.  They really knew their lines.
 Another dance number.

 I love this pic.  Jazz hands.


 Enjoy the snow!

No comments: