Last Tuesday, I woke up from a really bad night of sleep. 57 might be a record low sleep score for me.
Me at work.We had 2 different companies come to give us quotes on replacing the roof. It's time.
Dinner.
Last Wednesday, I went to the gym.
Eli put together his new friend.
He loves this.
Pickup from cheer. There was a little crash between Issy and Fionna. They both got hurt.
It was such a special day. Cousin Justin came back from 10 months in the middle east!
Last Thursday was one of those crazy travel days. We dodged the deers on the way to school.
Hello.Amy, my dad and I flew to Miami! It was a quick 2 hour flight.
Nice rental!
Pretty hotel room.
We went to see Aden. We grabbed a bite then took him food shopping.
Back to the dorms.We went up to see the room.
Such a pretty campus.























No comments:
Post a Comment