Monday, September 3, 2007

The End

How is it possible. The Summer just started. At least it ended on a beautiful weekend. (Last year it rained) Overall, it was a great Summer. We knew going into it we were going to miss several weekends, all for good things like weddings and Hawaii, but we were able to get down often. The weather was great and we got to do a lot, although we only made it on Adam's boat and Amy's dad's boat and Amy's uncle's waverunner once each. Another Summer of the Greenhouse. Amy really doesn't like it there but I still get some entertainment out of it.

Amy, Beverly and I met Jason, Rachel, Emily and her two friends at Continental at the Pier at Caesars. It was our second time in two weeks. It really is quite a deal. The food and drink are always good. Amy got the filet she wanted. I like the kobe sliders. Amy went home to work on her paper. I made an appearance at the Greenhouse then went back to help her at 1. I will post a picture of everybody soon.


Saturday was a beautiful beach day. I slept the whole time. My uncle and aunt had a big barbeque at their house to make up for the cancelled one on July 4th. Big crowd, lots of good food, including a chocolate fountain. The Amish sweets I brought were a big hit. Back to the Greenhouse. It was packed. Because of Melissa, we know so many people.


Sunday morning, Amy and I took a long walk then Jason and Rachel picked us up. We met Alan, Ina and Josh at Smith's Clam Bar. They all love it, I'm not the biggest fan, but as long as Amy gets her clam chowder.


Josh


Josh and Alan


Jason and Josh


The happy family. Ina is due soon!


Jason can really work those muscles.



Sunday night Amy, Bev and I went to Adam's for a barbeque with Ellen and Jen. We had a great dinner then headed to the Greenhouse one last time. It was cold out and the bar was quiet, but we did hang out and talk until 2.


Adam's mom's dog




Leaving for the last time!

No comments: