Sunday, September 30, 2007

Margate Fall Funfest!

Sorry I haven't updated sooner. It's been pretty crazy. I quit my job! After nine years with the City I am going into the family business. If anyone out there needs swimming pool chemicals, you know where to find me! We have three new babies in our lives. Rebecca and Leo had Genevive on Sept 21.


Then Larry and Jessica had Noah Stephan Jonas on Sept. 25.


Alan and Ina had Sloane on the same day!


Amy, Melissa and I had dinner with Adam and Ellen at Sabrinas in the Italian Market. Good as always, then we came to our place for dessert and Wii. Saturday morning Amy and I drove down the Shore for the Margate Fall Funfest! It was a beautiful weekend. Warm and sunny.




It was very crowded and we knew many people. There were also many locals and some had shirts that said "Go Back to Philly!"


Coast Guard putting on a show


Some really hideous jackets


Murray, Amy's uncle's dog.



Just lounging on Judy and Steve's deck.


After dinner at Cousins in Ocean City, Amy and I and her parents ended up at Two Cents Plain, an ice cream parlor in Margate. Turns out it was the last night and all they had was vanilla, chocolate and mint chocolate chip. By the time we left, they only had vanilla. We all shared waffles and ice cream.




We went back to the Funfest on Sunday. The food was pretty good. They had a dog show. Couldn't pull Amy away from that baby Golden!






Golden Doodle


Bull Shark

No comments: