Sunday, October 21, 2007

Babies everywhere

Friday night Amy and I crashed and didn't make it to Shabbat dinner at B'nai Abraham. I don't think either of us are used to getting up so early. It really catches up with us by Friday. Saturday we walked around the City. It was a beautiful day and I really missed being in the City. It had been two weeks since I was able to do this. We met Melissa at Continental, even though we were eating dinner there. We ran into Jason, his parents, grandfather and Rachel. Funny because that's who we were eating dinner with that night. We shopped and I got Amy another essential for her wardrobe, a funky red trench coat. Amy is doing really well with new clothes. Then we drove out to Alan and Ina's house to see Josh and Sloane, who was a day shy of 4 weeks.

Josh




Then we went to Andy and Alicia's house for Brendan's second birthday party. Andy painted his backyard like a football field.


Andy and the b'day boy.


Jaime and Abby's adorable Amanda.


Jaime and Jordan.


Mark and Zach who looks so much like Mark.


Brendan loved that cake!



Amy and Mark and Alicia's daughter Alexa, who looks so much like Alicia.


We rushed back to the City to meet Jason and Rachel, Nomi and Roland and Melissa at Continental. We were in Old City buy Nomi and Roland went to Mid-town. Oops. Felt bad. They had to pay to park twice. There was a 40th surprise B'day party next to us. Roland made friends with the b'day girl Lisa.


Nomi, Roland, Amy Melissa and Lisa


Jason, Rachel and Mel


Nomi and Roland.


I went to the Eagles game with my dad Sunday. We won't talk about the game but I took some funny pics I will share soon.

No comments: