Sunday, October 7, 2007

Cheesecake Factory!

Dad and I went to the second Phils game. They lost again but we had fun.


I thought this looked cool with the guys in the dugout leaning over the fence.




Casey the baby Golden from next door. Amy bought him a toy which he loved.


My last day at work was pretty quiet. It was the Friday before a holiday weekend (I'm going to miss having Columbus Day off) so many people weren't there. This was the view from my office.


If you squint, you can see the bridge.


Here is my new friend Leslie. Her husband is in seminary!


Ji


You can see me in 1999! I had to give back my City id.


Amy had a good day Saturday. I bought her new glasses and a bunch of new clothes!

In Cherry Hill Sunday night. No wait! Amy and I hate cheesecake but the rest of the food is great.


No comments: