Monday, February 16, 2009

Happy Valentines Day!

Hello.  I was too lazy to update over the weekend so I have tons of pictures to share.  I will have to break them up into several posts.  For those of you wondering what my cryptic message on Friday was about a baby, no, Amy is not pregnant.  My cousins Eric and Trish had a baby boy on Thursday.  Lucas.  Now, to the pictures!  Even though he has tons of cute clothes, Amy likes Aden best without any!  We love "Naked Boy" because you can see all his rolls of fat.  It's so cute!





Heading out to South Street Souvlaki on Friday night.  Aden loves their kebabs!  I prefer the pastitso.

Well here is another first.  Besides trying some new flavors of food...

Aden started eating Puffs.  They are supposed to melt in his mouth but not so much. We keep finding bits of them around the house.  

Sorry Kasia, Aden is still not loving the tooth brush.  I don't have a picture yet, but the tops of 2 of his bottom teeth have come through!!!

Saturday, Aunt Melissa came into town.  She now lives in Huntingdon Valley as I might have mentioned.  For old times sake, we walked over to Continental Midtown for lunch.  Mommy's Little Valentine loves it there!

It was super crowded.  As Aden and I were patiently waiting, Melissa ran next door to South Moon Under and bought a Summer dress.  She moves fast!

Has anyone noticed the prices have been going up at Continental?  We still had a good meal and a good time.  Laura from Amy's class was there so I got to meet Aden's friend Lila.

Of course we had to do some more furniture shopping.  We are no closer to having any furniture. Our target move date is March 3.  We will be sleeping, eating and watching tv on the floor but we will be there!

Aden loved opening all his Valentines Day Cards.  My parents got one that you can record your voices so they sen him a nice message.  Aunt Judy and Uncle Dave sent him a dollar, which was very nice.

Saturday night was of course Valentines Day.  Since I didn't know where we would be or if we would have a babysitter, I was not able to make any plans ahead of time.  My sister was nice enough to offer to come into town to babysit last minute.  This was Bev's first time having him on her own and she did a great job! (except that after changing his diaper, she couldn't get his pants back on!)

Amy and I went to see Slumdog Millionaire at the Ritz.  It was the first movie we have seen at a theater in at least a year!  We enjoyed it.  Sad story but full of hope and with a happy ending.  At least the Academy Awards will have some meaning to us this year! We picked up Chinese and brought it back for the three of us to eat.  Amy is not used to be being away from Aden so it was quite a treat for her when we walked and and she called his name and he gave her the biggest smile.  Now she knows what I get after work every day. She loved it!  Bev said we couldn't have him back!

No comments: