Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Now She Wants New Clothes

Tuesday, Amy had to go to school to observe the teacher she is replacing so she dropped off Aden with me at work for a little.  He loved his new walker.  Maybe he's getting over his shyness.  He was smiling at everyone!

I think he's getting my hair with Amy's coloring.

Here's quick peek at our closets as they were being installed.  Now Amy wants new clothes and shoes to fill up the space!

At night, Aden was mastering taking my glasses off my face.  He smirks when he does it so I think he knows he's being bad.

He is definetely enjoying his baths more.  He even looks at his waterproof book.



I may have mentioned that Aden suddenly has two teeth!  We heard that it might be difficult for him but we didn't notice anything different.  Now he just needs one on top and he can start eating those ribs!

No comments: