Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Aquaman - Not

Ok, time for me to finish the weekend. It's already Tues night. I actually haven't taken a single picture since Saturday so I'm not sure what I'm going to post tomorrow, oh well, anyway back to last Friday. I woke up around 7:30 because Aden was tapping my head!

We met Elaine and Edmund and the kids at Melissa's apartment to go swimming.

First some munchkins.

Let's just say, this is what happens when mommy dresses him.

The three buddies! Aden is going to miss them.

Finally to the pool.

I volunteered to go in with the kids. Let's just say, it didn't last very long. Aden was not overly thrilled with the whole "pool" thing. Amy just joined the YMCA in Newtown and they have a pool. We are going to get Aden to be a swimmer as soon as we can!

Adam and Brianna had no trouble jumping in.

Ok buddy, get in here and put some clothes on before all the old people in the building scoop you up!

That night, we had a late Hanukkah celebration.

Aden and Adam were running around. It was cute.

Nice doggie.

Aden got some great presents, including Uggs!

Tea party!

Finally home. I took the car seat in to clean it. I turned around and Aden was sitting in it!

Saturday, Aden got to try out one of his new toys.

He loves this tent thing.

Our last meal before they return to Atlanta.

Aden had a great time at Piccolos (yes, we were there the day before for lunch)

Aden had a great week off from school.

No pictures from Sunday but Amy, Melissa and I went to see Up In The Air (after Avatar was sold out). It was so cold out! The movie was good but kind of sad, but not as sad as the girls who were facing going back to school!

No comments: