Monday, January 11, 2010

Haircut Number 4!!!

It's Monday! Aden had a nice relaxing weekend and feels much better. He even slept in a little this morning.

Aden's music class began again Thursday but he was too sick to go. Since he seemed better Saturday morning, we took him to the makeup class. It's hard to believe Aden hadn't seen Ms. Marilyn since November!

It took him a little while to get off my lap.

All the kids seemed a little shy at first.

But then he was back stalking Ms. Marilyn.

These classes are actually fun.

Hey dude, give me back that triangle!

Curtis at Salon la Vogue cut three generations of Wexler hair on Saturday. My dad went first, then Aden, then me. This was Aden's 4th haircut.

He was very good.

Ta da!

I think Aden looked the best of the three of us.

No comments: