Monday, May 3, 2010

Mark Sandwich

It's a rainy Monday morning, which meant I had to carry Aden to class. I guess it's an inside day for them.

Friday night, I cooked dinner and we stayed in. Aden enjoyed the pasta.

Saturday morning, I took Aden to see my grandmother while Amy ran errands.

He got to see a momma dove and her babies.

There was so much to see, he didn't want to leave.

After a nice, long nap, Aden was ready to meet new friends. Ellen came over with her girls and then we were joined by Beverly, Mark and Melissa. Amy and I put together quite a dinner, filet, shrimp, hot dogs and hamburgers. Aden was fascinated by the girls.

Our patio furniture is coming next week.

The kids played really well together.

We all walked up to Holland Elementary so the kids could play.

Weee

Aden seems to have no fear, which scares us! He goes right up to the big slides and throws himself down. The swings are still his favorite though.

It was so hot out still but we loved it.

Uncle Mark shared his ice cream with Aden.

Of course Aden ate most of it.

Aden had so much fun with the girls. He hopes they come back soon!

Mark Sandwich!

No comments: