Thursday, January 13, 2011

Aden Bieber

Our little Justin Bieber clone is 2 1/2 today! Can you all believe it?



Our's is cuter!

This is as close to nature as we got Wednesday. We didn't leave the house.

We cooked all day. First it was cupcakes for Aden.



Then chili. I let it cook for about 7 hours. It was a little spicier then I would have liked so I looked online for ways to tone it down. Turns out there are a bunch of things you can do. Lemon, baking soda, sugar, apple cider vinegar. So of course I tried them all and it actually worked! It came out really good. Next came the roasted chicken.

Aden's cold was much better and he had fun playing all day but he didn't make it outside.

This thing is really cool. It teaches you how to swing a bat.



I just noticed his shirt says roadie. How appropriate.





Aden took this picture.

Fun snow day!

No comments: