Monday, January 17, 2011

Monster Face

Freezing rain tonight, huh? It's Monday morning, Amy is home with Aden and I am at work. I got Aden a Buzz Lightyear spaceship from 1995 in it's original box on eBay. It was waiting for me at work. Aden is going to love it. It's the same one he was playing with at Debbie's house a few weeks ago.

Aden had another busy weekend, considering he was still getting over a cold. Jason and Rachel came for a visit on Saturday. Aden still calls Melissa "Issa" and for some reason called Jason and Rachel Uncle Issa and Aunt Issa! I think he was just playing games. They brought Aden some great gifts then we headed to Newtown.

Forget this, I don't want to walk!

Problem solved!

This is way higher than mommy or daddy could get me!



Zebra Striped Whale. Aden walked in and said, "wow!"

So many choices, what to get?

M&M's and rainbow jimmies!

Back on the shoulders.

The officer deputized Aden. (and gave him a really cool sticker!)

Give me your best monster face!

No comments: