Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Happy Birthday Adam!!!

Saturday night Adam had the whole side room at Tacconelli's Pizza in Port Richmond for his birthday. For those of you who haven't been there, it's quite an experience. You have to reserve your pies in advance as their is one chef making one pie at a time. And pizza is it. It's all they serve!

Amy and Alicia.

The pies come out one at a time. The crust is super thin. I had six slices!



The oven is over 100 years old.

Their first time and they loved it!

First time I tried the pepperoni there. Usually we get the white pizza with spinach and tomatoes.

Adam was surprised with a cruise!

Dinner was fun, but it's now skating time!

We met up with Adam's brother David and his friends at Palace Roller Skating in the Northeast. Talk about childhood flashbacks!

I wore my blades.

Mark had fun.









They are finally starting to look alike!



I love the afro.



You knew it would end this way. Skating was fun but it's now Wednesday and my feet still hurt!

No comments: