Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Pump It Up

Ok, enough of this weekend already, I know, I promise this is it. Did I really just see Elmo, Cookie Monster and Telly on Top Chef? Well, anyway, Sunday morning we headed to Pump It Up in Marlton, New Jersey for Jake and Ryan's 3rd birthday party. We were a little concerned that Aden wouldn't measure up. They are very strict about their height requirement but as you can see, he just squeaked by.

Let's go play!

It was a crazy place. There were several rooms with giant inflatable rides. Every half hour or so, they shift all the parties to the next room. Aden wanted mommy to help him to the top of the big slide.

Fun!





Daddy's turn.







This was more work than it looks like.



It was a long weekend and Aden was getting tired.

Jason, the proud dad, Greg and I.

I can't even begin to imagine what twins are like.

Aden and his buddy Jake.

He loved these mirrors. Can you get one for the house?







Ok, time to head home.

No comments: