Monday, December 12, 2011

Back

It's Monday morning and I'm back at work. Well, that whole trip was a bit of a miscalculation. Aruba has been in the works for over a year. Every few years, we take a number of our customers on a sales incentive trip. I thought it was important to go even though I had a one week old baby girl at home as it is only every 3 or 4 years that we get to see our customers face to face. Turns out, even with the nurse, it was too much for Amy. Thankfully, her family was there to help. I owe them a lot. I did come back early though and I'm not going away anytime soon.

I'm not sure if I'm going to post the Aruba pictures or not. We will see. I know you guys want the babies and not me anyway.

While I was there, Amy sent me the following pictures:

She's doing great. Sleeps well and is very hungry when awake.



Aden was asleep when I got home last night but he heard me and woke up. We cuddled for an hour. He kept telling me he missed me. This morning, he got to open his presents.



No comments: