Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Back to the Ball

I am like totally confused.  Google has apparently changed the way the blog works and I have no idea what I'm doing so you will have to bear with me.  Back to the Ball.  Kasia was some sort of Eastern European princess.




This was by far Aden's favorite part.  Of course it was shooting things.



Ariel danced with Adam!  She loved it!  I was amazed that the loud music and bright lights didn't bother her.









They gave out books and some of the authors were there to sign them.

Sunday we had the funeral for my great uncle Ralph.  My grandmother's brother-in-law  died Saturday morning at the age of 91.  He was a very nice man who will be missed.  Mark's family was in from Pittsburgh.  They came over to watch the kids while Amy and I were away.  Here Mark and Aden were watching the rides at Disney on Youtube.



Thanks for helping guys! (I'm having a really hard time with Blogger, I may have to switch)

No comments: