Monday, April 23, 2012

Storybook Ball

Is everyone drying out? That was some crazy rain. Ariel woke up at 4 this morning and I realized that trash wasn't out. You should have seen me in my pjs and flip flops getting soaked. Anyway, the only pictures I took the whole weekend were at the Storybook Ball at the Please Touch Museum so I guess I will have to stretch them out. Ariel was excited to go!

We hadn't been to the Please Touch Museum in almost a year and a half. Aden was so young. The ball was a fundraiser for the museum.



We went to a pre-Ball VIP party. The food was great!

Kasia and her mom.

Our little princess.

Aden and many of the other other boys were dressed like pirates. The girls were mostly princesses.

Adam was the Prince Charming emcee for the night.

Hi Uncle Adam!



Amy took Aden on the carousel. I can't do it.

Adam got the dance party started.

Then it was time to explore the museum.









Soon enough you will be running around here too!

Aden is growing!

Part 2 coming tomorrow.

No comments: