Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Ariel's New Buddy

Yes, it's Wednesday already and I'm still showing pictures from the weekend.  Trust me, you are not missing much unless you are really into slot racing, but more on that later.  Aden has Olympic Day today.  I think it's the first time he is competing!  Should be interesting.

Saturday morning was Finn's birthday party at Bounce U at 9 am.  Who does that?  Too early!
Aden had a great time with his school friends.


Wore himself out.


I know I've done this before but I wanted to do another Aden, Chloe, Finn flashback.  This is the three of them 2 years ago.



And this is them now!

Ice cream always hits the spot, at 10 am.

Later that day, we went to visit Howard and Jen and very new baby Avery.
Avery was born the day we left for Disney so that makes her 2 weeks old today.
Ariel seems so much bigger than Avery, although not by that much, Avery was almost 9 pounds at birth, but they will be in the same grade!
They have plenty of time to become best friends!
They are very calm and doing very well with her.
Hey girl!  Let's go play!

No comments: