Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Texting While Riding

Ok, here are the last of the Aruba pictures.  I can't believe this was 6 months ago!  I still haven't showed the pictures to Amy.  I'm still partially in the doghouse for leaving her with a one week old.  Anyway, a bunch of us went on a very long horseback ride across the back of the island.  I was a little nervous but excited as I had yet to see much of the island.

These were serious horses.  I had to make friends with mine.






Yes, I was texting while horseback riding.  I'm not sure that's against the law.
Galloping!!! 
Old gold mine.
Ostrich Farm!
They were funny.












The big bridge that was the main tourist attraction fell a couple of years ago.  This is the little one that was left.
Knox!
Katie and I
A regular visitor.
Off to the private island for a party.






No comments: