Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Super Soaker

I'm getting better at doing these at night.  It's easier then trying to write in the morning while I'm taking care of the kids.  Thursday night, Amy and I are going to a dinner dance in the City.  It will be one of our first night's out in over 6 months without the kids!  

Sunday after Daniella's party, Aden finally got his wish.  Super Soakers!  

 Let's go for a ride!
 If only I could reach the ground.
 There weren't many things to shoot.
 Ariel was kicking the water and laughing.
 That night, my family came over for dinner.  
 Where did the Phillie Phanatic come from?


 She prefers to stand.

 Ms. Marilyn's music class!  I have yet to be there in person.  Hopefully soon.
 Me and Burghy.
 Not really supposed to put the Bumbo on the island but we stay close by and she can watch Aden.


No comments: