Sunday, September 30, 2012

10 Months

It's Sunday night and we are watching the Eagles and catching up with shows from last week during the commercials.  We pulled a rare coup this weekend and had two nights out without the kids!  Friday night before we went out, I ran around with Aden.  There is Carly!
 Michael is teaching Aden how to play golf.  Later that night, we went out with Andrea and Kevin, his brother Jeremy, Rose and Randy and some more of their friends.  We ate tons of junk food at Maggios and hung out till late catching up.  We wish Kevin and Andrea lived closer!
 Saturday morning, it was back to soccer.
 Hey Jake!
 If someone touches your ball, you do this until someone kicks a ball though your legs.  I'm not really sure what this teaches but Aden liked it.




 Some action shots.
 Aden is usually a bit behind the play.

 It's Carla and Will!
 Cute!
 The superheroes are never far away.
 Daddy's Girl!
 We are going to play you soon Reid!
 It was also Ariel's 10 month birthday!
 This is the official picture.  And by official, I mean it was the one I put on Facebook.



 Daddy, please can I drive?
 Ok, I'll let you drive this time!

No comments: