Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Cute Boys Everywhere!

It's Wednesday night and we are back from Aden's first gym class at the NAC.  That place is just crazy.  I think we parked in the next town.  I'm sad about the class because parents aren't allowed in.  I like to do all the stuff with Aden.  Oh well.  Anyway, earlier in the week Ariel had her own gym class at My Gym in Newtown.  Here is Amy and Ariel with their buddies Ali and Sam and Lindsay and Jaxson.
Ariel was ready to go!
Her tongue has been busy pushing against her latest tooth!
Hello!
The kids were al cute.

Happy happy.
Now that we know that Ariel loves the trampoline...
Through the tunnel.
Hey Jaxson!
Holding hands!  Too cute.
Uh oh, a love triangle is brewing!
Jaxson is just about one and Sam is just over one.  

She did not love the ball pit.

My turn for a picture.


The ever popular trampoline.
Class was fun!

No comments: