Monday, June 24, 2013

Playing In The Tent

Aden had a great first day of camp!  I will get to those pictures later.  We are so happy.  As you might recall, camp was a little rocky for him the last three years.  He came home all smiles and said "I love swim!"  Who is this child and where is my son?

Back to Saturday.  
 Aden's ride.
 Hey Ariel!

 Beautiful beach day.  Of course it takes us too long to get there.  It was around 1:30.
 Lynn, Alex and Lilly joined us.
 The girls played in the tent.  I think Ariel forgot she was sitting on sand.
 Aden went right to the water again.



 Some interesting things wash up.
 Playing with Alex.
 Mommy.
 She loves to look.
 And sometimes touch.


 Thanks for sharing Ariel!

 He always makes Uncle Mark dig a deep hole.
 Too much fun!

 Cuddling with Uncle Mark.
 My babies!

No comments: