Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Look At Those Arms!

Hot enough for you?  I walk from my office to my car and I can't breathe.  How is Aden able to run around outside all day?

Here's our cool man headed off to camp.  He looks really old here.
 Ariel hopped in the camp van.  She's ready.
 Hey!  Get out of my seat!
 She now goes into the pantry and helps herself.
 He did the puzzle all by himself.
 One night we dropped him off at my parent's to swim so we could run errands.

 Cuddles.
 It's only the middle of July and we just had our first barbecue of the season.
First big test of the new barbecue, thanks mom and dad.
 The kids played outside while I cooked.

The girls chilling.
 We didn't put water in the pool but that didn't stop the kids from jumping in.
 The babes.


 Aden was next door.  I went to pick him up and found Carly the dog in the pool!


 Aden helped me make soft serve ice cream.
 Then we finally got to try out our giant water mellon cutter.  It worked really well!
 You have to push hard!
 Pass around Sammy!

 Someone needs to tell Ariel that it might be an issue to eat the cone from the bottom.
 Aden got it everywhere.
 It was a lot of work but super fun.
 We are going to be eating leftovers for days!

No comments: