Monday, July 8, 2013

Reading on the Beach

Aden had a great day of camp.  We were worried because he had been away so long.  Ariel is starting to put together words!  She said "up please!" today.  What do they say, once they start they never stop...

Saturday morning Ariel took Burghy out for a walk.  
 She's finally bigger than him.
 Aden was hanging around without a shirt.  We weren't sure why.
 The neighbor girls love the dogs and Cooper loves to have his belly rubbed.
 We then went to Lamberti's one block away to meet my grandmother, sister and cousins for lunch.


 My grandmother was thrilled to be surrounded by grandkids and great grandkids!



 Kisses from Genny.
 Lucas, Dylan and Genny ready to go.
 Amy and Ariel hung at home.  I took Aden to my parents and then Melissa and I headed to the beach.
 Another beautiful day.  Everyone else was tired of the beach but Mel and I wouldn't miss it for anything.
 First we read, which I never get to do with 2 kids running around.  Then we took a super long walk, which felt great.
 Back for cuddles.
 My dad taught both kids to play Connect 4.
 Ariel picked it up fast!

 Speaking of picking up...
 Nothing like a lollipop.
 We finally found a babysitter!  We went with Melissa and Mark to Johnny's in Margate.  It's great that we have so many places around us that we can walk to.  The food was excellent but it was super loud and really hard to hear each other.  Also, we weren't quite sure about the crowd.  There was a lot of money there but maybe not so much taste.

No comments: