Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Red or White?

Sunday I had a bit of an adventure.  We picked up Aden from Sunday School then I dragged everyone up to Englewood, New Jersey, right outside Manhattan.  You might remember two Summers ago when I spent the day driving exotic cars.  If you want a refresh you can go back to July 2011 on the right side.  Anyway, I felt it was time to return.  I had the need for speed!  We met Jason and Rachel, who live there, at It's Greek to Me for a quick lunch.
Ariel went to go find Jason and Aden.
There they are.
Jason is great with the kids.


Where did that phone come from?

Ok, time to head over to Gotham Dream Cars.
Ariel checked out some of the cars.
She fit right in.
I guess she liked the Porsche.
Aden will take the Lamborghini.
I drove this car last time now that I think about it.

Ok, lets get started!
First, I took out the McLaren MP4-12C.  It's an English exotic car with a twin turbo V-8 making over 600 HP.  
Out onto the Parkway.  
It was fast!  And the sound of the engine was nuts.  
A quick shot of the exposed engine in the back.
There's a smile.
Nice day for a drive.
Time to switch.
That was fun but I was in the mood for something a little more Italian.
Ferrari 458 Italia.  This was always my favorite looking Ferrari and I was excited to give it a try.
No speedometer?  How am I supposed to know how fast I can go?
I had fun moving around the traffic.
There's the McLaren following.
Another exposed engine behind me.  People have asked me which I liked better.  Hard to say, they were both amazing in their own ways.
The kids were waiting for me at Jason and Rachel's.  
Jason filled them up with candy so I was a little concerned about the 2 hour ride home but thankfully they slept.

No comments: