Sunday, November 3, 2013

Trick or Treat

It's Sunday night and 4 days after Halloween but I still have some more pictures to share!  We had a pretty eventful weekend but I will get to that later.  The kids had a great day at school Thursday but couldn't wait to get home to trick or treat.  Look who came over, Sammy!
Aden was ready to go.
First some posing.



Sammy about to make his move.
Hey there honey.
Where is that arm?
Ummm.
She caught me.
Ok, ready for her first time trick or treating!
I think someone was trying to make up to us for the last 2 years.  No snow or hurricane's tonight.  It was so warm, we didn't even need jackets.  
Ariel was so excited.  Aden was over three before he got the whole trick or treating thing.  I was sure it would come to Ariel quicker.  And I was was right.  She was a candy getting machine all night.  She even outlasted Aden!
Her first house.  Thanks Nancy!
What did you just put in my pumpkin?
I think I can get used to this!
Melanie and Rob's house.  Also the last we saw of Aden for a while, he ran off with his friends.


Sam got the hang of it quickly also.
Maura's dad!

We covered most of our neighborhood!
Back to count our loot.
Bev was over to hand out candy.  We had a pretty steady stream of clients all night.
An extra bonus for Sammy, Aden's old jacket.  The candy has been around and a little too accessible to all of us so Amy gathered it up tonight to be disposed.  Good bye sweet candy.


No comments: