Sunday, September 13, 2015

Beautiful Beach Day

It's Sunday night and I'm super tired and we have to get up crazy early for Rosh Hashona services tomorrow morning but I thought I would try and get out a post.  There are some great pics if I must
say.  They are from last Sunday.  We finally had to say goodbye to the beach for a while.  That morning, the kids played early like usual.
Ready for the beach?
I keep trying for those family shots.  I look forward to the day when everyone is looking at the camera!
Uncle Steve and Aunt Judy wanted some quality time with the boys.

 Sweet.
 I took some shots with the long lens.  I was a block away from Amy and Ariel.
 Ariel was getting daring with the ocean.

 My main man!

 Eva and her daddy.
 I wonder what Ariel was contemplating.
 Next year boys!  Whole new adventure.

 Aww.
 The kids will miss the ice cream the most.
 Loving the smiles on the beach.
 My kids will take over anyone's hole.

 Practicing our sitting.
 It was nice of Uncle Mark to share his ice cream.


 Getting confident!

 Greg and Jacob.

 Believe it or not, it was my first time in the water in probably 2 or 3 years!  It was warm but really rough so I got tired fast.
 Here comes a wave!
 We tried to get Aden to try boogie boarding.
 Maybe next year.

They were making smores on the beach!
We ran into the kid's old babysitter Rebecca.  She's started medical school a few weeks ago!
Getting cozy in grandmom and grandpop's bed.  

No comments: