Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Tie Dye Princess

It's Tuesday night.  I wanted to switch the garage I park in because I don't like being against the wall but I gave up trying to move all the stuff over from the other garage.  I get these ideas that are too big for me sometimes.  Plus it was just too cold in there.  Maybe I will try again in the Spring!  The kids are quiet for now but who knows how long that will last.  Something keeps waking them up in the middle of the night.

Back to last week.  You can tell someone dressed themselves.  Could she have found any more tie dye?
 She got out the tiny whisk to help with the pancakes.
 What do you think Ashley?
 Girl Power!
 Lounging.
 Aden's school had a Barnes & Noble night.  It was dangerous to have the twins walking around pulling books off the shelves.
 That's funny.  Aden's buddy Jake and his brother Lily have a book named after them!
 Ariel liked storytelling time.
 Cupcake decorating!
 Ariel was proud of herself for making her bed.  
 I think we need to discourage this.

 I found this picture of me.  Eli?
 Another trip to the doctors.  Aden loves the ball thing.

 The babies caused havoc in the office.


Karaoke time!

 Being silly.
 Arriving home from work!
 They really do love that tent.

No comments: